Languages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ok I have a quiz for you guys and girls so write theese questions down on a sheet of paper and answer the q's:
  1-you get home and the first thing you pick up is
    a. bible
    b.phone
    c.computer

   2-on Sunday mornings you
    a.goof off and try to seek your friends approval
    b.dont care what others say, you pay attention and give it your all

   3-do you deny God
    a.no
    b.yes



    1-a. good for you! keep it up not everyone does this and you can be the perfect example!
     b and c. try to get into the bible more, dont worry I wont put you down because I still have to work on it myself.

    2-a. sadly I have the same problem. I try to impress the, boys but we can work on it together.
     b. I am extremly glad that there are people out there like you because you are amayzing and are following in Christ's footsteps!

    3-a. not good the bible says do not be ashamed of the gospel. go to your friends and tell the truth and i can guarentee God's 100% forgiveness!

Lets work on this together and follow in the footsteps of the Lord!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment